Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your business?
Would you like to introduce your brand to UK house builders, national and regional?
We Can Help…
Increase your business
By becoming our preferred partner you will gain exclusive access to our client’s dependent purchasers and benefit from the opportunity to introduce your brand to the UK’s major house building companies.
We deal with the Moving Made Easy team on a daily basis assisting mutual clients with their Part Exchange and Assisted Move Sales. This collaboration has gone from strength to strength, and have always found them very trustworthy, professional, and approachable.
Only the best agents need apply!
Competitive joining terms, with a free year guarantee*
We offer various joining opportunities for agents firms, large or small. Get in touch to find out more.
There is joining criteria you will need to meet, our reputation is synonymous with results and service. We won’t take just any agent, you do need to be a mover and shaker in your area!.
*A free year guarantee is provided in the event that a preferred partner agent has not earnt their initial joining fee back within the first 12 months of membership. Minimum sale requirements also apply.
A hugely valued resource for UK housebuilders that delivers substantial sales levels. Assisted Move is a fully managed assistance programme converting dependent purchasers to Sold STC purchasers, at not only the best possible achievable price but within very fast time frames.
We sell large numbers of properties bought in part exchange by housebuilders. Part Exchange offers lightning-fast sales opportunities, no chain issues and early completion dates. A programme highly prized by purchasers. Very motivated sellers too!
New Plot Sales
We regularly secure new build homes to sell. Our first port of call for sales is to instruct our preferred partners.
MME Private Clients
We are increasingly sought out to act for private clients unconnected to housebuilders. This sale service is based on our Assisted Move programme. A growing facet of our business and a growing opportunity for our preferred partners.
- You will receive every instruction that Moving Made Easy receives in your area
- Instructions are from motivated and determined sellers both corporate and private
- The opportunity to introduce your company brand to the UK’s largest house builders
- Local exclusivity
- Access to a market typically difficult to break into
- For sale board exclusivity
- Early instruction alerts whenever possible
- Access to new plot instructions from house builders
- Entire development marketing introductions on occasion
- We undertake the entire sales progression process on your behalf
- Working with us is entirely compatible with your existing operation
- Competitive joining fees and packages and free 12 month fee guarantee
*Subject to house builder/vendor reference*
Frequently Asked Questions
Renewal fees are an open discussion. They typically reflect the previous year’s performance.
Sophie Wicks will be on hand to answer any questions you may have and/or deal with any issues that may arise.
Upon initial entry the first year’s fee is determined by:
- the amount of offices signing up.
- size of the area/postcode radius.
- an assessment of the projected business based on an appraisal of the market in a given area over the past 12 months.
Yes. As well as becoming one of a very small number of exclusive agents for our leads in a given area the Preferred Partner Scheme is:
- A great way to build a strong reputation with local homeowners/vendors
- An opportunity to be introduce to developers.
Some of our partner panel have built strong relationships with developers leading to repeat work and being seen as their preferred agent.