Are you looking for ways to commit your dependant buyers to one of your new build plots?
Are you looking for a quicker way to get prospective buyers into your homes?
We Can Help…
As a housebuilder we recognise that your priorities will probably look something like this:
- Creating fantastic homes for your customers.
- Making customers dreams of owning a new build home, become a reality.
- Helping customers overcome any barriers that they may face with the sale of their existing home.
- Completing sales to drive revenue.
We work with house builders, big and small, up and down the UK, providing incentive schemes that are attractive, relevant and helpful to their customers. Schemes that overcome barriers, attract interest and complete plot deals.
Incentive schemes to help book plot sales
Owning a new build home can be a dream for many and often one which they feel is out of reach. Additionally, for many, the thought of a potentially stressful move is enough for them to put any moving plans they might have on hold.
That’s why we operate a number of incentive schemes and approaches that help to demonstrate to your customers that:
- A new build home is attainable.
- That moving home doesn’t need to be as stressful, leave that to us!
Making it easy for your customers
Assisted Move and Part Exchange schemes
Our Assisted Move and Part Exchange schemes are very popular and provide a stress-free solution for home movers. They are a great way to help your prospective buyer see that a new home could be theirs and that the process is more manageable and less complicated than first imagined.
These schemes enable you to take the anxiety out of the selling process by managing the sale of your customers home, whilst achieving market value for their second-hand home. In doing so you, provide a great route for your potential customers to buy their new build home.
Our Assisted Move and Part Exchange schemes have been created to reduce barriers to plot reservations by providing a mechanism for the sale of your customer’s property putting them in a strong position to commit with you.
It’s a win-win!.
Capitalising on new build interest offering an easier and more guaranteed solution to selling an existing property and often pays the seller’s fees (or a contribution).
The scheme poses no financial risk to the house builder, helping prospective customers secure a buyer for their home quickly, enabling them to reserve your plot. This should result in:
• Your customer committing to your site.
• Quicker plot sales (with Moving Made Easy selling properties 50% quicker than the national average).
Providing your customer with a guaranteed purchaser for their home.
A great incentive helping families, and other potential buyers, by providing them with a guaranteed buyer, at full market value, with the benefit of being able to remain in their current home until their new home is ready!.
A perfect solution for generating instant plot reservations. Great for you, and great for them!
We then take responsibility for selling that PX property on your behalf, at full market value. Another win-win!
Benefits for Housebuilders
- Providing you with a way of committing your buyer and generating plot reservations.
- Employing industry leading software to provide the best customer experience for your customers.
- We sell your customers home promptly and for the best possible price.
- Putting your customer in a position to reserve with you.
- Take the stress out of your customers house sale.
- We provide you and your buyer with a dedicated team of experienced professionals at every stage = getting things done, quickly and managing anything that crops up.
- Free up your sales team to do what they do best.
- Driving plot sales on your behalf, picking up the strain, taking on the laborious process of sales progression.
- Keeping you and your customer informed at every step of the way from sale right through to completion, with detailed weekly updates.
- Our focus on customer service ensures we get things done and reassure your customers (see our Trust Pilot reviews here)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Our Assisted Move scheme represents a great opportunity for Housebuilders to offer a stress-free approach to selling their prospects home. Putting them in a great position to reserve a new home.
- We put great emphasis on well-researched and accurate valuations to ensure the property is well presented to the market, to sell for its maximum value in good timescales.
- We drive the process, from marketing to sales progression. Our teams of specialists are very experienced in working with all parties to drive progression.
This typically helps us sell a home in 50% quicker timescales than the national average.
No. It is in your, the housebuilder, best interests and the best interests of your customer, for us to maximise the sale value a home.
We do not operate a model where we recommend prices that are lower than well researched market value to speed a sale. This would be counter intuitive to the context of the home sale, the plot reservation.
We thoroughly research the market using Land Registry data found in that postcode, the opinions of experienced high performing local agents (including ourselves) and the activity of similar properties. Our valuation reports thoroughly detail all the evidence we used when making our recommendations.
Your customer is always in full control of the process and can choose what price to market the property at.
We will provide a weekly marketing report that details all the interest that has been taken and, while we may make recommendations on any changes we feel should be made (including price, photography, condition etc) to improve the response rate, it will always be up to the client on whether our advice is acted upon.
Our company ethos is based around providing superb customer service to all our clients and their customers.
We are rated 5 stars on Trust Pilot, a rating won through hundreds of multi-stage transactions, demonstrating our focus on and delivery of great customer service.
Our house builder clients are in safe hands.
Our average times to secure a buyer outstrip national averages published by Rightmove. We typically sell customers properties in timescales 50% of the national average.
Additionally, our valuations are produced within one working day of receiving the last estate agent’s report.
Once a buyer has been found our sales progressors monitor every part of the chain to reduce the risk of delays.
In the event that a property doesn’t generate the interest we expect it to, we will take a close look at the way it was marketed and make recommendations for a change of approach.
On average we achieve 101% of our valuation so a Part Exchange deal should pay for itself.
If the transaction is an Assisted Move and the property doesn’t sell in a reasonable time, we operate on a No Sale – No Fee basis so you won’t lose money.
If you have any other questions, then feel free to get in touch on our web chat.
We can also drive sales progression on your behalf
Freeing up your sales teams to do what they do best
We understand that your sales teams are often busy with your customers, introducing them to your products and focusing on reserving plots. Managing the progression of your customers house sale is time consuming. We can help save time and help preserve the focus of your sales teams.
We work with Housebuilders and House buyers up and down the UK, of all sizes:
- Driving sales progression forward on their behalf.
- Keeping in close contact with all parties.
- Providing reassurance and delivering completions helping sales teams to do what they do best, talk to prospective customers.
We focus on driving sales progression forward with teams of friendly experts who will:
- Keep in regular contact with you to provide all the reassurance and updates you and your team require.
- Work with all parties to drive the process forward on your behalf.
- Progress all links of the chain.
- Provide regular, accurate and relevant updates.
If you need a friendly and tenacious sales progression team, then we can help.
What type of house builders do we work with?
We work with house builders of all sizes across the UK.
From small local developers with single sites to large national brands operating sites across multiple regions.
There are no minimum application levels.
A Company You Can Trust
Get in touch to find out more
Here to help you make the most out of the current market and sustain your plot sales now and in the future. Get in touch to find out more.
We’ll talk you through the options and opportunities to commit your prospective buyers to your new build plots.